Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vomit #11: Miracleman shit gets sorted

Todd McFarlane, creator of a whole bunch of toys, has shocked, stunned and shocked the comic world by formally waiving his rights to ‘Miracleman’, giving Neil Gaiman or whoever the fuck owns him total control over the character.

“Yeah, it’s true,” said McFarlane on the phone from somewhere in the godforsaken wilderness of Canada. “I figured I had plenty of money, and I don’t really need this character. Neil, or whoever the fuck really owns him, can have him, with all my blessings.”

In an apparently unrelated item yesterday, it was reported that Hell had frozen over.

“It’s the damnedest thing,” admitted the Devil. “It was perfectly fine yesterday, but I got up this morning and there’s all this fucking ice everywhere. How the Me am I supposed to run things around here when they’re using my lake of fire as a fucking ice rink?”

The Prince of Darkness could offer no explanations for Hell freezing over, but suspected that that “Jehovah cunt probably has something to do with it…”

No comments: