Saturday, November 7, 2015

'It's still full of imagination and ideas and artfulness'


There was supposed to be a post about the absolute awesomeness of Jim Lee's early comic career, but I haven't written a single word of it, because I spent my day off sitting in the sun reading that new Dunk and Egg book and drinking clean-skin wine. Who wouldn't?

I've also spent the day watching a lovely new video essay about an alternate history of New Zealand film, and listening to five hours of arguments about whether Tony Scott or Ridley Scott was the best, with  a surprising conclusion. So it's not like I've totally wasted my time.

Lee will be next. In the meantime, I would like to point out how proud I am by the fact that I lasted three whole months at my new job before writing a Doctor Who article. It is a new record, after all.

No comments: